Συχνές Ερωτήσεις | FAQ
(Ελληνική μετάφραση Σύντομα)
If you have any questions concerning the actual Operation Joshua 8 event, please visit our website www.operationjoshua.org.
1. I am unable to login to my account, what should I do?
• Make sure your username and password are correct. If you've forgotten your login information, fill out the Lost Password form.
• If you received an error message when you tried to login, try logging later or through a different web browser.
• If the problem persists and you are unable to access your application, contact our OJ Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Why, if I am a returning OJ participant, was my application not retrieved when I filled out the Returning Participant form?
• Only OJ6 and OJ7 participants qualify as "returning participants". If you attended neither of these two events, please fill out the Create New Account form to begin your OJ application.
1. Can I submit applications for team and/or family members?
• A unique application must be submitted for every OJ participant 13 years or older. However, if you as the Team/Family Leader need to submit this application on their behalf, you can do so by managing their application your OJ account.
• Fill out the New Account form with their information, but enter your email. This will create their account within your own, enabling you to edit and submit it.
• To access their account, login in to your OJ account. On the index page, their application will be listed under yours. To fill out their application, click "edit".
• If you need to submit applications for more than one team and/or family member, repeat this procedure the number of times necessary.
2. I received an error message when loading one of the application pages, what does this mean?
• It may be a temporary system error. If so, try reloading the page. If you are still unable to load the page, contact our OJ Staff at email@example.com.
• It may also be because certain fields were filled out incorrectly, or left empty. Please go back through your application and make sure you entered all your information correctly in each required field.
3. Do I need to fill out fields that do not apply to me?
• The only fields you may not need to fill out are the ones following a yes/no value list question. For example, if you answer "no" to "Do have any allergies?", then you do not need to put information in the following fields asking about your food or medicinal allergies.
1. I submitted my application before it was complete, what should I do?
• If you submitted your application before it was complete, please contact our OJ Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reactivate it for you.
• If you submitted your application and left only the documents page undone, please do not worry. This feature is designed to enable our staff to begin reviewing applications. Our staff will follow up with you so that you upload them as soon as possible, for they are necessary for acceptance.
2. I received an error message when I tried to submit my application, what does this mean?
• This is most likely a system error. Please do not try resubmitting your application before contacting our staff as it may create conflicting records.
• Please do go back and make sure you entered your information correctly in all the required fields, as this may a contributing factor to the error message.
3. How do I know if I am accepted?
• On the index page you can view your application status. Once you submit your application, please check your account regularly in order to stay abreast of any changes in status. If your application status reads "accepted", this means our OJ Staff have reviewed your application and approved your participation. You should also receive an acceptance email in your inbox.
2015 Hellenic Ministries